Check in is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. To guarantee early check in, please book night prior to arrival.
Check out on the day of departure is at 12:00. Late check out requests until 15:00 will be subject to availability at 50% of the nightly rate. Full nightly rate will apply to late check out after 18:00.
Please note that the images reflect the general style, decor, and layout of the room type; variations may exist across actual rooms within the property.
All prices are quoted in British Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate. In the event the rate of tax changes, this will be automatically reflected in the price charged.
The hotel’s standard cancellation policy requires that any cancellation or amendment to a reservation is received by 14:00 hotel local time the day prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty charge. In the event the hotel is notified any later than this, a charge equivalent to the rate for the first night of the stay will be due. Please note that certain promotions and group bookings are subject to different terms and conditions, which are detailed either in the promotion details or group contract.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in advance. Methods accepted as a guarantee include credit card, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until 12:00 the day after the scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be required as a method of guarantee. Bank wire transfer is accepted as a deposit method.
For reservations requiring 10 rooms or more please contact +44 (0) 20 7518 4444. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
All rates are Room only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £96 per night.
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of pet must be advised in advance.
- For pets that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted.
- Pets must be well trained
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in fitness suite.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage areas, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
- A cleaning fee of £100.00 per week for all suite categories applies.
- Any stains or damages must be paid according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it doesn’t disturb other guests.
- The property reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g., feeding or walking.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
Grosvenor House Suites is dedicated to minimising the negative impact of its activities on the natural world and transitioning to a circular economy.
We work closely with the prestigious eco-label Green Key to integrate sustainability across all departments. Green Key is a leading standard of excellence in the field of sustainable hospitality, receiving high recognition by both the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), and the Global Sustainable Tourism Council.
Our dedicated Green Team drives sustainable initiatives at GHS in accordance with the following aims:
- To monitor and offset our carbon footprint to reach science-based targets.
- To reduce our carbon emissions through efficiency improvements.
- To practice water stewardship.
- To adopt the hierarchy of waste reduction, reuse of materials and recycling to minimise waste disposal.
- To maintain a diverse, and participation-based corporate culture that promotes staff wellbeing and sustainable behaviour
- To encourage our suppliers to integrate sustainability in their own operations, and support local business and communities.